Re-Opening Soon !
After a bizarre Spring staying distanced and isolated due to COVID 19 it is time to begin to get back to business.
Things have had to change ... like everyone we have to adapt to a new way of booking appointments and follow some fairly strict protocols for the safety of our community.
- 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment you will be sent a mandatory online questionnaire. I am not allowed to treat ANYONE that has not filled it out prior to their appointment.
- Please wait in your vehicle until your appointed time, there is no longer a waiting area inside.
- In order to enter our facility a cloth or non-surgical mask is required at all times.
- "At all times" means even during a treatment, unless it will harm you in some way.
- There is hand sanitizer at the front desk and in every office, please use them upon entry of the building and before leaving the office.
- Another mandatory set of questions must be answered before any treatment.
- You may have your temperature checked with a sanitized forehead thermometer.
- Please limit movement within the building to washroom and treatment room only.
We will do our very best to keep you and the public safe at all times. At the beginning and end of each day as well as between every client our facility will be sanitizing.
- Our staff and practitioners will be wearing masks
- We will be washing our hands between every interaction with the public
- Checking our temperature regularly
- Our décor has been modified to reflect the situation, treatment rooms are at a bare minimum
We will be sanitizing:
- Door handles
- Debit/credit machines
- Clothes bins
- Massage table, pillows
- Sheets, cradle covers, blankets are as always, one-time use and laundered appropriately
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience these protocols may cause.