As of July 1st 2021 I will be moving to . . .
Jem Aesthetics Academy
1825 Manning Rd Suite 400,
(one block South of EC Rowe Expressway in the Marquis building)
Like everyone we have adapted protocols for the health and safety of our community.
- 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment you will be sent a mandatory online questionnaire. As directed by the Ministry of Health and the CMTO I am not allowed to treat ANYONE that has not filled it out prior to their appointment.
- In order to enter our facility a cloth or non-surgical mask is required at all times.
- "At all times" means even during a treatment, unless it will harm you in some way.
- There is hand sanitizer at the front desk and in every office, please use them upon entry of the building and before leaving the office.
- Another mandatory set of questions must be answered before any treatment.
- You may have your temperature checked with a sanitized forearm thermometer
- Our staff and practitioners will be wearing masks
- We will be washing our hands between every interaction with the public
- Checking our temperature regularly
- Our décor has been modified to reflect the situation, treatment rooms are at a bare minimum
We will be sanitizing:
- Door handles
- Debit/credit machines
- Massage table
- Sheets, cradle covers, blankets are as always, one-time use and laundered appropriately